Left 4 Dead 2 Collab Left 4 Dead 2 Collab

Excellent once you get it working

there is a password to unlock this video, and once you do, it is hilarious. 7/10

21 OClockStreetTheMovie 2 21 OClockStreetTheMovie 2

Hello.

Hello my good man. I am the pube muppit. I would like to request the following from you. First, I would like another 21'Oclock Street movie. Not just any movie, but a movie that has DrunkMagiKoopa getting slapped in the face and me writing bad reviews for his movies. After I have done so, I will review this and give it a five, because it has Pube Muppet and Clocks. Yes that would be swell.

Valhalla Knights Valhalla Knights

Ooooooooh!

This is the best flash I have *ever* seen.

Graphics - Smooth, detailed animation, hand animated. Nothing appears to be ripped. (10/10)

Style - I <3 anime! It almost looks like a studio did this. (10/10)

Sound - I am a sucker for sound. Music and voices are OK, the only problem is that is isn't high quality. That way I could take it to the local home theater d3wd and pop a dvd of it into his machine, and enjoy it on his uberscreen. (8/10)

Violence - Well animated. No guns used at all during the action scene at the start, and I'm giving it a 9 because guns are overused in action animations, and you went the right way. (9/10)

Humor - Since this appears to be a serious animation, I am not grading this factor.

Overall - This is a great movie. I clearly see why it bumped There She Is Step 2 down to 2nd on the Top 50 of all time. (10/10)

Congrats, man. This is now in my favorites list.

Dickey Mouse Dickey Mouse

All hail the king of the portal!

StrawberryClock is the king of the portal! BBBBBBBBBB!