Left 4 Dead 2 Collab Left 4 Dead 2 Collab

Excellent once you get it working

there is a password to unlock this video, and once you do, it is hilarious. 7/10

21 OClockStreetTheMovie 2 21 OClockStreetTheMovie 2

Hello.

Hello my good man. I am the pube muppit. I would like to request the following from you. First, I would like another 21'Oclock Street movie. Not just any movie, but a movie that has DrunkMagiKoopa getting slapped in the face and me writing bad reviews for his movies. After I have done so, I will review this and give it a five, because it has Pube Muppet and Clocks. Yes that would be swell.

Valhalla Knights Valhalla Knights

Ooooooooh!

This is the best flash I have *ever* seen.

Graphics - Smooth, detailed animation, hand animated. Nothing appears to be ripped. (10/10)

Style - I <3 anime! It almost looks like a studio did this. (10/10)

Sound - I am a sucker for sound. Music and voices are OK, the only problem is that is isn't high quality. That way I could take it to the local home theater d3wd and pop a dvd of it into his machine, and enjoy it on his uberscreen. (8/10)

Violence - Well animated. No guns used at all during the action scene at the start, and I'm giving it a 9 because guns are overused in action animations, and you went the right way. (9/10)

Humor - Since this appears to be a serious animation, I am not grading this factor.

Overall - This is a great movie. I clearly see why it bumped There She Is Step 2 down to 2nd on the Top 50 of all time. (10/10)

Congrats, man. This is now in my favorites list.

Illwill gets a girlfriend Illwill gets a girlfriend

HAHA.

I was expecting a really ugly girl to pop out there, but I got a completely different surprise!

PS: What do you have against illwillpress

Sir-CannabisClock responds:

Thanks :D

I'll spare you the Illwillpress rant and give you the two main reasons:

1.I feel he is overated, sucks, and doesn't respond in any way to the ng community.

2.I hate goths, emos, hypocrites and anyone with a loud squeaky voice who bitches about every godamn problem in thier miserable life.

I have a lot more reasons :D

Dr.Seuss From da hooD! Dr.Seuss From da hooD!

B

You are the king of the portal.

TmsT's Zero Wing Rhapsody TmsT's Zero Wing Rhapsody

Take off every &quot;Prowlies&quot;!

Wooooooooah.
Nice.

You have to admit, this is nicely animated, and the lyrics are great too ^_^

Hope this one stays ahead of the poo-poo cartoon Prowlies.

TmsT responds:

Now now, let's not dis' Prowlies. I mean, sure, a lot of very angry, bad people who enjoy Prowlies will bash you for not liking what they like, but that's no reason to poo-poo that movie, which somebody obviously put a lot of professional-quality work into.

*PfffffHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA* Thanks.

TmsT's &amp;quot;Up Skit Creek&amp;quot; TmsT's "Up Skit Creek"

Woah

That was completely different. There aren't enough flashes like this. Nice work.

TmsT's Duke Nukem Forever TmsT's Duke Nukem Forever

That was...odd

I've never seen anything like this. It's just so odd, but not as odd as an animutation. I guess it's OK though

Overall Rating: 6

Signed UNKNOWNFILE

Artbreak Artbreak

HAHAHHAROFLOLMAO

This is a good movie. Indeed, art films DO suck, but this one is a EXCLUSION TO THAT RULE ;D So......ya. blahblah

TmsT's &amp;quot;Frosty vs Rudolf&amp;quot; TmsT's "Frosty vs Rudolf"

A classic

This flash is highly recommended this holiday or ANYTIME during the year, dammit ;D